(LOOTPRESS) DeNA Co., Ltd. , in partnership with The Pokémon Company, celebrates the 3.5 year anniversary of Pokémon Masters EX.
In addition to new events, gifts, and login bonuses, players can look forward to the debut of Master sync pairs Marnie (Champion) & Moltres, Hop (Champion) and Zapdos and Bede (Champion), and Articuno to the game.
The three sync pairs have master passive skills, which provide boosts to the player’s entire team, and feature trainers that team up with the Galarian forms of their partner Pokémon.
A new trailer highlighting these sync pairs as well as other content available in the 3.5 year celebration can be found in Pokémon Presents released on Pokémon Day: https://youtu.be/Qyfyd_t9mzs?t=672.
- Marnie (hero) and Moltres She is a dark-type synchro pair with the main passive skill of Galar Spirit, which powers Sp. Atk moves while reducing any Sp. damage done. This duo can also unleash a B Fiery Wrath, a powerful attack that may also perform a variety of beneficial effects such as causing the opponent to startle. This sync pair will be available for adding to player squads via the Marnie Master Fair Scout, available now through April 8th at 10:59pm PST.
- Hope (hero) and Zapdos is a synchronized pair fighting type that can deploy moves like B Thunderous Kick, a devastating attack that never misses and lowers opponent’s defense and speed. This sync pair will be available to add to player squads via the Hop Master Fair Scout starting March 1 at 10:00 PM PST until April 8 at 10:59 PM PST.
- Pedi (champion) and articuno They are a pair of synchronized Psychic-types that possess the main passive skill Galar Flag Bearer, which boosts the player’s team while reducing any damage taken. This sync pair can also use B Freezing Glare, a massive attack move that can leave a target frozen and raise a team’s Defense and Sp. Dave. Bede (Champion) and Articuno will be available to add to player squads via the Bede Master Fair Scout from March 3rd at 10:00 PM PST until April 8th at 10:59 PM PST.
An in-game story event, Neo Champions: Fight for the Future Together featuring these three sync pairs, is also available from now until March 24 at 10:59 PM PST. Join in the adventure as Marnie, Hop and Bede take part in the second Neo Champion battle.
The following content updates are also now available:
- Leon and Charizard Return! Leon, the Champion of the Galar region, and his partner Pokémon Charizard are back in the game and will be available to add to player squads via the Leon Master Fire Scout, available now through March 17th at 10:59PM PT. This sync pair has the ability to unleash powerful flying, shooting, or ground attacks.
- Meow meow meow!: This aptly named event allows players to earn and hatch eggs with three different types of Meowth: Meowth, Alolan Meowth, and Galarian Meowth. Lucky players will also be able to hatch shiny versions of these characters, available now through March 14th at 10:59 PM PST.
- Add up to 100 sync pairs to teams of players: Players who log into the game between now and March 17th at 10:59 PM PST will receive a 10-Pair Scout Ticket, which can be redeemed for 10 concurrent pairs. Players can log in daily for ten days during the event to collect up to 10 10 Pairs Scout Tickets, enough to scout 100 simultaneous pairs. 10-Pair Scout tickets must be used by March 24 at 10:59 PM PST.
- Earn up to 6,000 gems with login rewards: In celebration of “Pokémon Day” on February 27, the first day of the Pokémon video games Pokemon Red And Pokemon Green Released in Japan in 1996, all players who log in between now and March 27 at 10:59 PM PST will receive 3,000 gems, enough to add up to 11 simultaneous pairs of player teams on the current square. Players who log into the game on 3 separate days between now and March 17th at 10:59 PM PST can earn an additional 3,000 Gems via the 3.5 Year Celebration login bonus.
Players can check the game listings for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters EX is a real-time fighting and strategy game for compatible Android and Apple devices and is free to start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded from the links below:
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters EX at Pokémonmasters-game.com/en-US. “
Additional gaming coverage from LOOTPRESS can be found here.